Our goal is for them to come home not only wiser but better.
1. Take into account the context and the personal situation of each one.
2. Promotes teaching and training activities, with methodological variety, that become a cognitive, psychomotor, affective or imaginative learning experience.
3. It elicits a reflective involvement of the student so that he can consider the importance and the human meaning of what he is studying.
4. It encourages profound changes in students so that they carry out inner choices and outer actions, and they can be competent in new situations.
5. Make a comprehensive evaluation of all aspects involved in the learning process.